Hampshire, Illinois

Stay Away / Crook / Thief !!!Stay Away !!!

These may seem like very harsh words, but the truth hurts more than you can believe. He and his office took advantage of my elderly parents. They trusted and invested their entire life savings into what he said was a low risk great return, which only really lined his pockets with my parents money. He outlined and explained that investing with him would reap great reward instead they were charged high fees and premiums.

They asked several times to have their money moved and all they received was the run around. After they invested with Jeffrey Nolan they were than an after thought.

No returned phone calls nothing in fact he made them feel like they were a nuisance when calling about their hard owned money. When we inquired more into Mr. Jeffrey Nolan we discovered we are not alone.

There are many other victims out there and please don't be one.

I thought I would never find my own parents to have been taken advantage of, but Jeffrey Nolan has no conscious !!!Don't be a victim , Stay Away !!!

Had an Experience with Nolan Wealth Management?

Comments

Today is 4/2/2012- We were just made aware of the aforementioned statement and the content is disheartening. One of our number one goals is to make sure our clients understand what they have and why. For our older clients we invite them to have their children call or attend a meeting so all concerned parties are on the same page.

Our fees are .60% to 1.25%. There are firms and trust departments that charge up to 2.5%. We are at or below the average fee charged by most advisors. The only premium based product we currently use is term life and universal life insurance which we shop with 20+ companies for the lowest rate. The statement about high fees and premiums is totally inaccurate.

As noted in the posting you are from Hampshire which is 15 miles from our offices. If there was an issue with your parents and phone calls were not returned why didn't someone stop by our offices to express their concern

I invite you to call me at 224-535-9492 or stop by my office to discuss. If there was a mistake made or misunderstanding I will be the first to apologize. But to hide behind a cloak of annonymity on the internet and disparage our firm and make false accusations is totally uncalled for.

Please note that the Nolan Wealth Management firm referenced in this complaint is not connected in any way with my firm with similar name located in Princeton, NJ

TOO SMART

and it's getting worse due to the disgusting economic situation we are going through right now.The crooks are showing up everywhere, they even go on t.v.

to push their ''systems'', books, videos, etc. You should report that crook to the BBB, post your complaint on google and complaintsboard.com, and speak to an attorney, maybe you guys have a class action. You can also sue him before he leaves the country. This is very easily done and it's faster than a class action.

Depending on the amount he took from your parents, you can sue him in Small Claims or Superior Court.

Check via internet with the Court in your city.Good luck!